Friday, April 3, 2009

The empty promises you've made.

Back then, I was so happy that I actually geting a new phone, which I dream to own one. Last few months back then, my bro say that he gonna get me a high-tech phone. Silly me, I actually believe he gonna buy me one as thou I felt that its was a joke, without any hesitate..I ran all over the phone shops, looking for the perfect one for me. Few hour passes, and I found one... Nokia 5800 XM. I always wanted a symbian S60 ver. in touch function (Looks cool).  So decided went back and make a proposal to bro and ask him buy. The price was RM1499, manage to bargin till RM1300, but in the end..my bro say joking only. I like.. hais, another empty promises that you've made. Somehow i manage to fund out some money and got this phone. LOL, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment