Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fated to meet her?



Remember that I talk about the XDO sweet girl before? I'm so surprise that she having the almost same life as me. Single parent at the same age till now, She lost her mom (left her) and I lost my daddy (pass away).. I'm quite happy to met someone who are single parent, because we get along so well. I guess, we really talk alot, sms, in game.. But, ldr wont last long. I can tell that, but I will tell you, Stella, I will cherish every moment with you. OMG~ I really do hope you come over west malaysia and have fun with me.I'm naive or what? LOL. cheers! 
Muacks to Stella~

ps: ldr= long distance relationship

1 comment:

  1. You might want to edit that a bit... don't say single parent, that sounds like SHE is a single parent, and so are you.. seriously stunned me lah uncle lee!

    ReplyDelete