Friday, April 3, 2009

Am I doing the right thing?

I really don't know... met this online girl from luna online, and seem that we talk quite alot to each other. I really must admit that i enjoy chating with her alot, and ''when the moon is at the right place, the flower bloom at the right time'' some sparks begin. Somehow, it didn't go so well because the two day after I met her, I quited Luna... Btw, heard from friend luna is going down, so pointless to chiong till high high level...ok back to story >.<... So, its been awhile I didnt talk to her. So i decided to let go, and continue looking for friend who are like 'her'. Somehow, XDO hit my nerves and I started to play back, (for your info: last time I play XDO alot alot alot =X) and I really dont know why, maybe is fate or she looking for me. I met her in XDO, she pm me, we talk awhile then okthkbye kind of stuff. Nothing happen but, I definately feel that she is fall for me *ahem* cos the way she talk and so on. But silly me, after the next day, I walk into a room title 'looking for dear', so curiousity hit me and I go in and see. Outcome seem to be positive, somehow I go in and find myself a dear. She is quite sweet and we started sms...blah blah and so on.  Sadly she is like thousand kilometer away from me. Hope one day she fly to my place ^^. Ok.. the title ' Am I doing the right thing?' begins here... today, which is 6 days I with this sweet little girl and my friend came in looking for dear, and I help him. I don't know what hit on my mind that I actually invited the the girl I met in luna intro to my friend. Things go so well and finally they couple. At that night on itself, the luna girl msn me... after she couple. She ask me, do I like her b4, I say yes, during luna time, i felt for you. I ask back the same Q, she also say yes, but she saw me with the current sweet girl together, felt dissapointed and dare not ask me be her BF. Why she only tell me that she felt for me after she got my friend? weird... If she had say it at first, I might choose her as my GF, but oh well... I dont know I'm doing the right thing or I have just lost something that is precious.

PS: luna onlie girl > few kilometers away my place
       XDO sweet girl> thousand kilometers away my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment