Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jester, the harlequin doll.


Jester, who is always wearing the cap 'n' bells or cockscomb, trying to make fun out of you. In the middle ages this profession came into a high demands of audiences. Sooner, here comes the harlequin doll production. Its looks kinda evil to me but oh well, guess what? I actually do like them once in a while. Jester, also know as buffoon (actually know as alot of names, but i choose one) buffoon slightly same as a clown and buffoon can be consider a more high class then clown. I wonder, now, as in 2009 this Jester or Buffoon become no longer popular and a common we heard is 'Clown'. I didnt hear of any performance about this profession, but hopefully I found one some day. It would be great if I get to see them ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment