Saturday, April 4, 2009

Paintball section on last Thursday :)




Ouch, I still feel the pain on my left leg after this Paintball with my classmate. It all started on Thursday, early in the morning...same daily routine, brush teeth, wash face, blah blah. Gathered at Sunway around 11am and the worst part is, we book at 11am and we are late -_-'' So rush rush and we reach TT sport park. Register ourself in and ready to go~ Before the match started, we have a small briefing. Marker is the gun name we use and it really powerfull, thats explain why my leg still in pain for pass two day.. (blue black somemore). Back then, we divided to 2 groups and the first round we win. 1st round I was pointed by my enemy, left me no choise for not to say surrender and 2nd match shoot on the leg and neck (ouch!) after that thrid match shoot on the arm. All ended around two pm, and I msg my dear, unfortunately she dont know how much fun I have. She lost her phone that morning. Hais pitty her.

Statifaction? 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment